TrainingSome information about the instructor courses that we run.
Become an instructor.
Learn to teach.
ATTENTION ALL BIKERS PASSIONATE ABOUT RIDING WOULD YOU LOVE TO TEACH ASWELL?
7 DAY RESIDENTIAL MOTORCYCLE INSTRUCTOR TRAINING COURSE AT BRADFORD, WEST YORKS
National schools charge approximately £2000 for this course!!! If you are over 21, have held a full clean bike licence for at least 3 years, are passionate about bikes, have good communication skills & have your own fully road legal machine then we will train you to be a cbt motorcycle instructor.
Firstly, and most importantly let me introduce myself & my training school 2wheelskool.
Who am I?
My name is Loz Williams and I run a hugely successful & professional training school in West Yorkshire. I have been riding for over 30 years from field bikes to track days on 1000cc sports bikes.
I have gallons of instructor experience through 24 years in the armed forces and 7 years running my own bike school. My army instructor qualifications are regarded as 2nd only to the coveted police class 1 qualification, and my other instructor qualifications led me to be appointed to a school of excellence in this field.
I passed both cbt and das qualifications at cardington first time with virtually fault less reports and have passed both IAM & the Edge advanced riding tests.
In 2004 I won the moto roadstars national biking competition out of thousands of fellow instructors & bikers, and was named officially britains safest biker.
I was the only biker in the country to receive a score of 100% & the best part was receiving my award from the delectable superbike presenter & official biker babe Suzy Perry!!!!
My team and I have professionally trained thousands of students including police men, firemen, members of the ambulance services and notably a very famous boxer (now a world champion) and a famous england rugby player
My standards are so high that one of my former down trained instructors is now a dsa bike examiner!
So what's included?
- 7 DAYS OF INTENSIVE INSTRUCTION TO THE DRIVING STANDARDS AGENCIES (D.S.A) EXACTING REQUIREMENTS.
- STRUCTURED LESSONS INCLUDING ROLE PLAY PRESENTATIONS AND CRITIQUE ON YOUR OWN LESSONS.
- PROFESSIONAL SETTING IN CLASSROOMS AND A WORKING SITE AT MY DSA A.T.B (APPROVED TRAINING BODY) IN BRADFORD.
- LOAN OF EQUIPMENT & OTHER COURSE MATERIAL
- DESIGNATED MEETING POINT & ESCORT TO YOUR CHOICE OF LOCAL PRE BOOKED B&B (ACCOMMODATION COSTS NOT INCLUDED IN PRICE BUT WE HAVE NEGOTIATED DISCOUNTED RATES AT LOCAL B & B's)
- ONLY £200 DEPOSIT, BALANCE PAYABLE AT START OF COURSE
- ON COMPLETION OF THIS COURSE YOU WILL HAVE THE KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS TO EITHER ATTEND THE 2 DAY DSA CARDINGTON ASSESSMENT OR ENROL WITH AN ESTABLISHED BIKE SCHOOL AS A DOWNTRAINED INSTRUCTOR.
Why should you do this now?
The cost of attending Cardington and the 2 day assessment is currently free! ......
this is due to change with the expected fee for this qualification to be around £600 get in quick......
The motorcycle test and possibly the whole das training scheme is being overhauled and it is expected that there is going to be a surge of people wanting a bike licence b4 this happens.
This is a fantastic opportunity to become.....
A PROFESSIONALLY QUALIFIED MOTORCYCLE INSTRUCTOR! AT A FRACTION OF WHAT IT WILL COST YOU IN THE FUTURE!
If you have any queries please ring me on Bradford 01274 622522 once we have enough potential students a course will be arranged, dates etc..deposits are paid then we will send you a pre course information pack.